I never saw a significant change in my skin until I started eating better, that means cutting dairy out and adding more fruits in. Clear skin is not just a result of the products you use, but what you put into your body. Start your day with a smoothie; it’s the quickest and easiest way to get fruits into your system and leaves you feeling clean and ready to keep making healthy choices throughout the day.
- one banana
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup hemp milk (or almond)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 6 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Bananas help to get rid of dark under eye circles while also helping you achieve clear skin.
- Strawberries contain vitamin C, which helps you detox and can prevent breakouts. Strawberries are high in antioxidants that lessen the damage caused by free radicals, like signs of aging.
- Chia Seeds are full of vitamins, proteins and minerals that support clear skin, shiny hair and stronger nails.
- Hemp Milk contains omega-3, vitamins A, E and B12 but what makes if great for you skin is that it’s simply not dairy. Dairy is an inflammatory food loaded with animal hormones. And what is a major cause of acne? Imbalanced hormones. Cutting out dairy is the best thing you can do for clear skin.
Have you noticed a difference in your skin due to diet changes? I can never stop talking about the shift to clear skin I saw after cleaning up my diet. Share your favorite type of smoothie below!
À la prochaine!